STUDENT LOAN COLLECTIONS
Exit Interview: You are required to complete a Campus Based Student Loan Exit Interview if you have received campus based loans and one or more of the following items apply. 1) You drop below half time status while attending LLU 2) You take a leave of absence, withdraw, or graduate, 3) You need to obtain financial clearance for graduation purposes or request LLU services. Please note: The Campus Based Student Loan Exit Interview is separate and in addition to the one you are required to complete with the LLU Financial Aid Office.
Campus based student loan are: Federal Perkins, Health Professions, Primary Care, Loans for Disadvantaged Students, Nursing Student Loans, Nursing Faculty Loans, and LLU private institutional loans. If you would like copies of your promissory note(s) for your records, you may request them by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your full name, social security number or school ID number, address, and list of promissory note copies needed in your request.
Heartland ECSI student loan billing service for campus based student loans: Student loan account information, download deferment, forbearance, cancellation forms, and update billing address, payment options. Instructions: Go to https://heartland.ecsi.net/, log on.
- LLU campus based student loan program loan summary sheet
- Federal Perkins Rehabilitation Instructions
- Federal Perkins loan cancellation information
- How to apply for residency deferment on LLU private loans
- How to dispute a negative credit item reported on my student loan
- How to contact the Department of Education Ombudsman's office
- How are my loans and other Title IV aid being reported to the National Student Loan Database System (NSLDS)
- Important Info. for managing your LLU/ECSI Student loans
If you have questions regarding your LLU campus based student loans, contact Heartland ECSI first. Call LLU Student Loan Office if Heartland ECSI refers you or if you have additional questions that Heartland ECSI is not able to assist you with.
Address for Borrower Correspondence and Forms
Address for Borrower payments
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda University