Located near the campus mall, the Wong Kerlee International Conference Center sits beneath the Coleman Pavilion. It offers a variety of rooms for classes, meetings, banquets, and special events. Every event is unique, as such, pricing is subject to the needs of your event and product availability. Contact us with your details and we can provide an overview of the costs of our services.
- The usage of Wong Kerlee International Conference Center is currently in high demand. In order for us to serve as many departments as possible, your class, meeting, or event will be placed in a room that best fits your guest count and set-up needs.
- Please note that outside food is not permitted in the Wong Kerlee International Conference Center.
- The use of decorations needs to have prior approval by the events office. Pinning or taping items to the walls and doors is not permitted. The use of glitter and/or confetti is strictly prohibited.
- Should your event require the use of microphones, screens, or any other audio-visual equipment, please download and complete the Audio Visual Request Form. For more information, contact Jason Weller at JAWeller@llu.edu, ext. 86672.
- Please contact university housekeeping to schedule housekeeping for your event at ext. 44556. For large guest counts and/or all-day events, you are required to schedule housekeeping services.
- LLU Dining Services is not responsible for the billing of media or housekeeping services.
For reservation and catering orders at Wong Kerlee International Conference Center complete Wong Kerlee Conference Center Room Reservation for LLUH customers or Room Reservation Form (for non LLUH or external customers only).