Since its founding over 100 years ago, Loma Linda University’s mission has been to “Make Man Whole,” not only locally, but globally. This rich tradition of service has been carried out by thousands of employees, students and graduates who have served overseas. Partners and Service Sites
Global Community Engagement
Services and Resources
Loma Linda University’s traveler’s resources for assisting with preparing a complete and safe travel plan.
- Travel Clinic
- Global Nursing Council (GNC)
- Mission Interest Group (MIG)
- Template for Global Clinical or Academic Involvement
- Link to Policies
- Travel Portal
- International Patient Services
Partners and Service Sites
Loma Linda University’s network of strategic partner sites.
Student Global Engagement
Loma Linda University programs designed to help develop our students to grow personally and professionally with a global focus - our university facilitates many programs that help students realize their international service goals.
- Students for International Mission Service (SIMS)
- SIMS - IServe
- SIMS - Group Trips
- Deferred Mission Appointee (DMA)
- Global Service Award (GSA)
- School of Dentistry Service Learning – International Trips
- Peace Corps
Professional Global Engagement
Loma Linda University’s professional service opportunities for qualified staff and volunteers.
- International Service Program (ISP)
- International Specialty Teams:
- Seventh-day Adventist Dental Missions
Loma Linda University’s global research opportunities.
Professional opportunities for individuals interested in furthering their knowledge of medicine and healthcare.
- International Dentist Program (IDP)
- International Visiting Professionals Program (IVPP)
- International Students
- Resident Programs: