Service During COVID-19
Appointments are required for all in-person visits including student advising. Appointments for advising via Zoom or phone are still available. To schedule any type of appointment, please contact Micah Hernando at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-558-4955.
Academic Year 2022 – 2023 Update
For the Academic Year 2022 – 2023, classes will continue both online and in-person depending on the program and curriculum. For all in-person classes, LLU has put in place specific plans for proper screening, social distancing, cleaning of frequently used spaces and other safety precautions to ensure the safety of our students and faculty.
For brand new initial students on the F-1 and J-1 student visas, to enter the U.S. and maintain your immigration status during the Academic Year 2022 – 2023 (June 2022 – June 2023), you'll have to register for a full-time course load and at least one of the following:
- An in-person course
- A hybrid course that requires a physical presence on-campus or in-person learning
If you have questions, please contact us at 909-558-4955 or email@example.com.
Our office is here to assist new and current students who are considered non-U.S. citizens. We provide a variety of services that include but are not limited to:
- New international student and exchange visiting scholar orientation
- Student and exchange visiting scholar advocacy
- Liaise with on-campus and off-campus partners and entities
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Exchange Visitor Program (EVP) reporting
- Cultural adjustment
- Immigration advising for students, scholars, and their dependents
- General student advising
- Informational seminars and workshops
- Hosting and coordinating international student and scholar activities
- Services for LLU
Micah Hernando, Director, PDSO, RO
Phone – 909-558-4955
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Esther Guerpo, DSO, ARO
Email – email@example.com