Clinic and hospital settings, rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, educational institutions, administration, school-based practice, private practice and community-base agencies.
- Proof of completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- GPA 3.2 minimum (pre-requisites and cumulative)
- Minimum 40 hours volunteer/work experience in an occupational therapy department.
NOTE: GRE is not required
- Human Anatomy with a lab*
- Human Physiology with a lab*
- Human Lifespan Development
- Intro to Statistics*
- All pre-requisite coursework must be completed by December of the year submitting application
*Grades of prerequisites below B- are not accepted.
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$48,168||$37,829||$32,288|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.