Important Information Regarding Delivery of Online Education for certain states - https://home.llu.edu/education/office-of-provost/departments-and-divisions/educational-effectiveness/llu-distance-education/llu-state-authorization
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- Three letters of reference
- Official GRE or GMAT scores (note: if your cumulative undergraduate GPA is a 3.0 or higher, the GRE requirement can be waived)
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$28,735||$34,305|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.