With the development of the Affordable Care Act and the ever-changing world of health care, greater need exists for people at all levels of management who have a broad understanding of how health-care delivery functions. This certificate will add a breadth of knowledge and key skills to persons with an interest in health-care administration, equipping them with an edge to fill health-care leadership roles.
One (1) year — based on less than half-time enrollment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcript documenting awarded degree. To be official, the transcript must be sent directly from the issuing institution to Loma Linda University.
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$7,535|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.