We invite you to view the information on the American Dental Education Association's Go Dental Page for more information about a career in Dentistry.
- GPA of 3.2 or higher in science courses
- Baccalaureate Degree preferred
- DAT scores of 19 or higher & taken by October
- Shadowing / Observing / Volunteering - a minimum of 50 hours in a dental setting is required, more is strongly recommended.
- Fluency in English is required
- Anatomy – Human
- Cellular & Molec Biology
- Systems Physiology
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$82,701||$98,324||$98,324||$97,884|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.