|Quarter||Application Open||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Autumn of 2024||Jun 1, 2023||Nov 30, 2023||Mar 31, 2024|
- Complete online application
- Master’s degree in Marital and Family Therapy/Couple and Family Therapy or Clinical Counseling. Must be a qualifying degree for licensure (LMFT or LPCC) in the applicant’s state.
- 3.3 master’s level GPA
- Oral interview with faculty member(s)
- Three letters of recommendation (2 academic and 1 professional preferred)
- Background check
- No GRE admissions requirement
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$19,338||$24,612||$18,072|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
NotesNo quarterly enrollment fees for online students.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.