The MS in Health Professions Educations degree is designed for health professionals who want to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of student learning in the classroom and clinic. Upon completion , graduates will be able to plan for effective learning experiences; improve assessment and evaluation of learning and instruction; and evaluate clinical performance with confidence, improve classroom performance, and enhance academic administration skills.
- A bachelor's or higher degree from an accredited institution
- GRE required for International Students
- US or international licensure within a recognized health care profession
- Computer and Internet Access
- Web capabilities with your system
- Skype account
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$26,600|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
NotesThe cost of attendance varies from year to year. Please contact the office of Student Finance for up-to-date costs.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.