|Quarter||Application Open||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Autumn of 2024||Jun 1, 2023||Oct 15, 2023||Jan 10, 2024|
- Previously completed courses that will complete the domain requirements of this bachelor’s degree
- GPA of 3.0 or better (a higher GPA is more competitive)
- Eight (8) hours of observation in Medical Sonography (preferably at LLUMC) is required prior to interview.
- Attend a program information session before the interview
Applicants must complete the following subjects at an accredited college or university prior to entering the program. The requirements for meeting these courses may have already been met by completing a prior degree, prior courses, and JRCDMS required courses.
Humanities(Minimum 20 quarter/14 semester units min.)
Choose a minimum of three areas from: history, literature, philosophy, foreign language, art/music appreciation/history. Included in this minimum must be 4 quarter units of religion per year of attendance at an SDA college/university.
Natural Sciences (Minimum of 12 quarter/8 semesterunits. Must be completed within the past 5 years.)
Please note that the required JRCDMS courses of General/Intro to Physics (no lab required), Human Anatomy & Physiology with lab (complete sequence), and College Algebra meet this requirement.
Social Sciences (12 quarter/8 semester units min.)
Choose two areas from the categories of Psychology, Sociology, Lifespan Development, Anthropology, Economics, Geography.
Communication (Minimum of 9 quarter/6 semester units)
Freshman Composition, complete sequence (required), Oral Communication
Health and Wellness (minimum of 3 quarter/2 semester units)
Must include Physical Education (2 activity courses), and Personal Health or Nutrition
Electives (to meet minimum total of 105 quarter/70 semester units)
Please Note: “C minus” grades are not transferable for credit
*All students are required to take and pass the ARDMS SPI exam before completion of the program.
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$32,540||$27,070||$5,080|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.