|Quarter||Application Open||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Autumn of 2024||Mar 1, 2024||—||May 15, 2024|
To be eligible for admission, the applicant must have:
- A minimum prerequisite science GPA of 2.75
- A minimum grade of “C” for all transfer courses. C-minus grades are not acceptable for transfer credit.
- Official transcripts for all college credits (High School transcripts or GED are required for those without at least an Associate degree)
- Application with personal essay
- Three letters of recommendation from college instructors
- 16 quarter units of Arts & Humanities
- College Algebra or Calculus
- General Biology (one course with lab)
- General Chemistry (complete sequence with labs)
- Organic Chemistry (complete sequence with labs)
- Introductory or General Physics with labs (must include principles of light and electricity)
- 12 quarter units of social science
- Includes one course (or components integrated into several courses) dealing specifically with issues of human diversity
- 9 quarter units of Written & Oral Communication
- Includes English composition (complete sequence) must meet the baccalaureate degree requirements of a four-year college or university
- Health or nutrition
- Two physical education activity classes
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$48,965||$48,965|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
NotesThe cost of attendance varies from year to year. Please contact the office of Student Finance for up-to-date costs.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.