- Minimum G.P.A. is 2.5
- Prerequisites should be completed before potentially beginning the program
- Religion: 4 units per year of attendance at a Seventh-day Adventist college or university
- College algebra
- Anatomy and physiology w/lab (complete sequence)
- Introductory physics w/ lab or high school level physics
- Medical Terminology
- Choose one from the following: general psychology, general sociology, cultural anthropology
- English composition, complete sequence
- Introduction to computers, college or high school
- Electives to meet the minimum total requirement of 39 quarter (26 semester) units
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendation of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Cardiovascular Technology (JRC-CVT). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756; (727) 210-2350; www.caahep.org
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$24,000||$6,500|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
NotesThe cost of attendance varies from year to year. Please contact the office of Student Accounts for up-to-date costs.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.