Loma Linda University Factbook
The LLU Factbook provides links to reports across LLU’s operations. It is presented as an interactive compilation of informative dashboards based on standardized requests. The LLU Factbook is maintained by the Office of Educational Effectiveness under the guidance of the Provost’s Office. Specific access to a report and questions should be addressed to the Office of Educational Effectiveness at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student – Applications, Enrollment, & Success
Inquiries, apps in process, submitted applications, acceptances, and enrollment.
Academic term application and admission trends for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students by school, level, program, and demographic.
Degrees awarded by level and category.
Census counts by academic year and term. Multiple demographic filters.
Graduation and Completion Rates
Rates for entering cohorts. Filters include degree, program, and demographics
Persistence trend by program and demographic.
Faculty/Staff – Appointments & Demographics
Reports profile faculty and non-faculty staff in the most recent Fall census and display demographic and appointment trends over the past ten years. Comparisons by gender, race/ethnicity, full/part time status, tenure status (for faculty), appointment type, and age are available.
Finance – Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fee trend by school, department, program.
Research – Grants, Publications, & Libraries
Submissions and Awards
Titles, Authors, and Abstracts
Student Experience – Academics, Assessment, & Surveys
AMS Action Plans
Inventory of Educational Effectiveness Indicators (IEEI)
Institutional Research - Services & Support
Assist decision-making and educational effectiveness efforts with data that provides for validation, intervention and prediction.
Fulfill data requests from local, state and federal agencies.
- Compiling and disseminating historical data on enrollment and student success including degrees conferred and retention & graduation rates
- Conducting ad hoc studies on significant policy issues
- Maintaining a compendium of statistics on faculty and staff
- Conducting and analyzing student and alumni surveys
- Institutional reporting and administrative policy analysis
- Strategic planning, enrollment and financial management
- Outcomes assessment, program review, accountability, accreditation and institutional effectiveness