What’s the best major to take to get into LLU?
With more than 100 health sciences programs, LLU accepts students from virtually every undergraduate major. If you’re pursuing a degree here, you should choose a major that best fits your strengths and interests. Keep in mind you’ll have to take any prerequisites and satisfy any requirements for your selected LLU program.
What GPA do I need to have to get into LLU?
Your target GPA depends on your program and how competitive it is. We encourage you to use our program finder and contact the school for your program of interest. It’s also important to understand the difference between a minimum, average, and competitive GPA.
- Minimum GPA: the lowest GPA the program will consider for an application.
- Average GPA: the average GPA of a cohort group for any given cycle.
- Competitive GPA: the GPA that identifies the applicant for serious consideration among other applicants in the same cycle. This GPA can change every admission cycle.
What is LLU looking for in a student?
We’re looking for students who:
- See our values in themselves
- Have a passion to learn and grow in their field
- Are team players
- Strive to be leaders in healthcare
- Are service- and mission-oriented
- Demonstrate academic excellence
Do I need to attend the entire event?
We strongly recommend attending as much of the event as possible to make sure you have all the answers you need to apply.
Is registration required for this event?
Yes. After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Where is the event located?
Open House takes place throughout campus. Parking and check-in is at Centennial Complex.
How do I win the expenses-paid mission trip?
By registering and attending, you’re automatically entered to win. The four winners will receive their prize after becoming students at LLU.
I’m visiting from out of town. Where should I stay?
If you need a place to stay while visiting Loma Linda University, view a list of nearby hotels here.
Will session recordings be available to watch after the event?
Recordings of the main session and financial aid session will be available on this page in February. Recordings of the program sessions will not be available.
Who do I contact for questions?
Contact the Office of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-558-8161.