LLU School of Nursing is proud to announce a new partnership with Mount San Jacinto College (MSJC). This partnership offers nursing students a faster pathway to complete a B.S. in Nursing Degree. This program is 100% online and structured to accommodate students full- or part-time. Students will also take courses at LLU during the Summer.
MSJC provides the Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) curriculum while LLUSN provides the RN to BS completion degree curriculum. The RN to BS track is designed for nurses who are looking to further their education and advance their professional careers.
Students will graduate from Loma Linda University School of Nursing with a deepened understanding of whole person care, be able to investigate new areas of professional interest, as well as enhance their personal and professional growth.
Students will need to maintain MSJC’s academy standard for the ADN program in order to continue to qualify for LLUSN RN to BS Concurrent Enrollment. If a student fails to maintain academic standard and withdraws from MSJC’s program, they will be automatically withdrawn from LLUSN.Leadership positions (charge nurse, educator, manager, public health, schools)
- Acceptance into MSJC ADN Program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in all college coursework
- All prerequisites with a “C” or better
- Application with personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all college credits
- Completion of HS or equivalent
- All qualified applicants will be interviewed
|PRE-REQUISITE||QUARTER UNIT||SEMESTER UNIT|
|Anatomy & Physiology I with Lab||4||3|
|Anatomy & Physiology II with Lab||4||3|
|Introduction to Chemistry with Lab||4||3|
|Medical Microbiology with Lab||5||4|
|English (full sequence||9||6|
|3rd area of social science||-||-|
|(Dev. Psych/Lifespan Dev./Econ/Politics||4||3|
|Intro to Sociology||4||3|
|Physical Education||2 activity courses||2 activity courses|
*Students must take courses in three different areas - Areas include:
- Foreign Language
- Applied Art or Music
- Introduction or Art or Music
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2023-2024
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||0||$13,090|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.