|Quarter||Application Open||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Autumn of 2024||Aug 1, 2023||Jan 1, 2024||May 1, 2024|
|Autumn of 2025||Aug 1, 2024||Jan 1, 2025||May 1, 2025|
- Precalculus (required)
- Calculus (recommended)
- General physics (one year)
- General chemistry (one year)
- Organic chemistry (one year)
- Biochemistry (recommended)
The following estimated cost of attendance is based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. Estimated amounts may vary based on a number of factors. Students may use these estimates when applying for financial aid.
Required Program Costs
Academic Year 2017-2018
|Year of Program
|Tuition & Fees||$12,476|
Books, Materials, Supplies & Equipment Allowance
(May or may not be purchased through the school)
Other Educational Costs
Non-required costs that can be funded with scholarships/loans.
NotesMany students in this program receive financial aid.
- Estimated amounts are for the academic year specified only. Amounts are based on full-time attendance for the number of months enrolled per academic year. International students need to calculate 12 months of living expenses based on these amounts.
- Amounts are expected to increase each year consistent with inflation in the professional education sector.
- To qualify for financial aid, most students must be enrolled at least half time in an aid eligible program and be taking degree requirements. Half time is 6 units in a quarter for undergraduate programs and 4 units in a quarter for graduate programs.