The charge of the Climate Survey Committee (CSC) is to guide the development of the University's climate assessment framework and activities; to facilitate a forum for climate assessment; and to provide assessment feedback for those responsible for specific areas of campus climate. The CSC reports to the University Educational Effectiveness Committee. In fulfilling this charge, the CSC will:
- Develop, implement, collect and analyze data, and close the loop with student, staff, and faculty climate surveys.
- Give faculty survey to University Faculty Council.
- Write report for LLU's WASC Educational Effectiveness Review Report.
- Karl Haffner - Vice President, Student Experience
- Campus Ministry - Terry Swenson, Chaplain
- Center for Spiritual Life & Wholeness - TBD
- Educational Effectiveness - Ken Nelson, Director
- University Libraries - Elisa Cortez, Chair, Access Services
- University Record - Erin Seheult, Director