- Anderson, S.A., D.T. Dyjack, and P. Herring. "Implementing Public Health Practice in a Health Administration Academic Department. ." Public Health Reports 120.1 (2005): 1102-1104. (01/2005)
- Dyjack, D.T., S. Soret, L.Chen, R. Hwang, N. Nazzarri, and D. Gaede. "Residential Environmental Risks for Women in Developing Countries." Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health 50.4 (2005): 309-314. (01/2005)
- Shaw, S. ;H. Marshak, D.Dyjack & C.Neish. "Effects of a Classroom-Based Asthma Education Curriculum on Asthma Knowledge, Attitudes, Self-Efficacy, Quality of Life, and Self-Management Behaviors among Adolescents." American Journal of Health Education 36.3 (2005): 140-145. (01/2005)
- Belliard, J.C. & D.T. Dyjack. "Putting the Public into the Public Health Curriculum." Public Health Reports 119.4 (2004): 452-454. (01/2004)
- Hoag, M., Porter, C., Uppala, P., and Dyjack, D. . " A Risk-based Food Inspection Program. ." National Environmental Health Association Journal . (): -.
- Belliard, J.C, Dyjack, D.T., and B.A. Anderson. . "Shifting ideologies: Evolving toward Partnership-based Academic Service-learning in Public Health. ." National Society for Experiential Education Quarterly. 30.2 (): 5-10.